IT companies need to establish themselves in leadership positions in growth sectors in order to stay ahead in their market sector. With pressure on IT budgets, analysis from a corporate perspective is necessary to enable vendors and service providers to craft attractive solutions and to best penetrate their desired markets; it is therefore essential for IT vendors and service providers to have an in-depth understanding of the corporate, midmarket and SME industries’ IT expenditure in South Africa.
The aim of the SA IT Enterprise Market Sizing and Forecast workbook is to provide such guidance in terms of IT usage and spend of various sized companies in South Africa, as well as overall analysis of the corporate, midmarket and SME IT market sizing, segmentation and forecasts from 2017-2022.
Short description of the research
The SA IT Enterprise Market Sizing and Forecast Publication focuses on the IT spend across the range of business customer segments. The PowerPoint Publication and accompanying Excel workbook includes IT expenditure breakdowns and forecasts of the corporate market (which includes spend of companies with more than 200 employees) and breakdowns of IT expenditure of the midmarket/SMEs (companies with less than 200 employees). This study therefore provides an overview analysis of the corporate, midmarket and SME IT market including sizing, segmentation and forecasts up until 2022.
Expenditure and forecasts for each customer category is further segmented by three IT categories, namely hardware, software and IT services.
Objectives of the research
The SA IT Enterprise Market Sizing and Forecast research provides an overview of the corporate, midmarket and SME IT usage and expenditure. The SA Corporate and SME IT Market Sizing and Forecast research provides a breakdown of the IT market into:
- Number of corporate, midmarket and SME organisations per customer segment, with more detailed segmentation by company size and vertical sector
- IT spend and forecast analysis by customer segment (company size bracket) and IT service category (hardware, software and IT services)
- Growth segments – identifying which segments of the market the biggest spending growth will come in the future.
The SA IT Enterprise Market Sizing and Forecast 2018 research is based on a holistic model of the composition of the corporate, midmarket and SME IT end-user sector, and their spending patterns, based on primary research inputs:
- Profile of the corporate, midmarket and SME IT buying community from BMIT databases and other secondary sources
- Input from business end user surveys conducted by BMIT
- Statistical analysis by senior BMIT analysts
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Excel Workbook
- One Hour Presentation / Workshop
For detailed table of contents: email@example.com