This SA ICT Regional Industry Market Sizing and Forecast report has been compiled to assist ICT vendors and service providers to get an in depth understanding of ICT spending and trends in the nine provinces of South Africa.
Objectives of the research
The objectives of the research are to provide an overview of the state of each of the provinces’ economies; the top vertical industry sectors; the number of companies by size per province; and a detailed breakdown of the ICT spend, per province, per ICT product or service type including:
- IT services
The research consists of a market model derived from primary research findings from, inter alia, BMI-T’s SA ICT Market Analysis and Forecasting Reports. The PowerPoint report and Excel workbook provide the following:
- Key demographics
- The number of business customers in each province segmented by size
- The key vertical sectors per province
- Detailed breakdowns of ICT spend by company size per province, which includes hardware, software, IT services and telecommunications (namely fixed voice, mobile services, internet access and other data services)
The research target includes business managers, product managers, planners, managing/marketing directors, CEOs/CIOs and regional channel/category managers in the following organisations:
- Telecommunications operators and infrastructure providers
- IT hardware, software and services providers
- Internet service providers
- VANS/VPN players
Key questions answered
Key questions answered include:
- What is the number of business customers in each province segmented by size?
- What are the key vertical sectors per province?
- What is the size of ICT expenditure by company size per province?
- What is the hardware expenditure by company size per province?
- What is the software expenditure by company size per province?
- What is the IT services expenditure by company size per province?
- What is the telecommunications expenditure by company size per province?
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Excel Workbook
- One Hour Presentation / Workshop
For detailed table of contents: firstname.lastname@example.org