The first objective of this research study is to evaluate the major political, economic, environmental, and natural mega-trends that are affecting the global and local ICT industry.
The second objective is to review major technological trends in each of the ICT subcategories, to understand the global and local relevance of each.
The third objective is to present the primary research survey results on emerging technologies from our recent ICT market survey conducted in Jan 2021.
The report is a compilation of quantitative and qualitative information from a number of sources, and includes face-to-face interviews with leaders of various ICT organisations as well as online Industry and Market surveys in South Africa.
Table of Contents
Global and Local Trends
- Legal / Policy
Emerging Technology Market Survey Results
- AI & Machine Learning
- Business Intelligence and Big Data
- Predictive Analytics
- Robotic Process Automation
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Edge Computing
- Low Code Development Platforms
High Level Scenario Analysis
- SA ICT Spend in Government
- SA Digital Consumer Survey
- SA IT Services Market Sizing and Forecast
- SA Broadband Market
- SA Cloud Computing Market
- SA ICT Market Overview Sizing and Forecast
- SA WOAN Opportunities Report
- SA ICT Vertical Trends Market Sizing and Forecast
- SA IoT and Big Data Market
- SA ICT Security Market
- SA Wholesale Telecoms and Infrastructure Market
- SA Unified Communications and Collaboration Market
Deliverables and format
- Rich narrative PowerPoint descriptive document
- Online presentation (in PowerPoint format)
For further information and details on how to subscribe to this research please contact Anita Mathews on 011 540 8000 | 082 466 2317 | email@example.com