The purpose of this research study is to investigate major trends that impact the South African Unified Communication and Collaboration Market (UC&C), including the key drivers and challenges in this market.
The research study also aims to determine an estimated size of the UC&C market in South Africa, and forecast expenditure over the next five years.
Key questions answered
- What is the size of the SA UC&C market, segmented by UC&C category?
- What are the business expectations within the SA UC&C market?
- Which are the key business drivers and inhibitors within the SA UC&C market?
- Who are the providers of UC&C Products and Services?
The research methods used by BMI-TechKnowledge for this report represent market data acquired and defined based on a number of proprietary and public sources, both primary and secondary, followed by further analysis and forecasting.
The report is a compilation of quantitative and qualitative research, based on an online survey conducted by BMIT, mid-2021 exploring a range of topics including UC&C among Business respondents as well as in-depth industry interviews.
Market estimates in this report are modelled, based on BMIT’s best estimates, tied back to operator reporting as far as possible, with further modelling where necessary, including a Hosted PBX market share model.
Microsoft Teams estimates are partially informed by:
- BMIT’s 2021 Enterprise Survey findings.
- A model of the universe of knowledge workers in the formal sector in South Africa, penetration rates of Microsoft 365 overall and relative levels of activation of Teams and Teams Direct Routing as subsets.
- Insights related to global and local growth rates of Teams.
Table of Contents
- Unified Communication and Collaboration definitions and tools
- Cisco UC&C Architecture
- Microsoft UC&C Architecture
Overview of Market
- Hybrid work model
- Asynchronous interactions
- Employee Experience
- Cross workspace/organisation collaboration
- APIs and Integrations
- UC Integration into Voice Systems / SIP
- Robotic Process Automation
- Lightweight audio in Unified Communications
- AI in UC&C
Survey Results and Local Trends Trends
- Market Segmentation
- Collaboration benefits
- Video conferencing features
- Productivity solutions
- Collaboration tools
- Length of time collaboration tools have been used
- Conferencing tools
- File sharing
- Impact of POPIA
Local Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
- Wholesale Telecoms Services Market Model – Taxonomy
- UC&C Market Model – Methodology
- UC&C Market Overview
Market Size and Forecast Detail – Licences
Market Size and Forecast Detail – Revenue
Selected Implementation Partners
- Dimension Data
- Altron Karabina
- Riot Games
- Horizon Workrooms
- Standard Bank
For further information and details on how to subscribe to this research please contact Anita Mathews on 011 540 8000 | 082 466 2317 | email@example.com